First post!

So lets get started!


The reason i started this blog is to keep myself motivated about my painting and modeling in the warhammer 40k universe (might do other games as well) 

I was first planning to do this via the Independent characters "hobby progress challenge" but since they announced today that they will stop making the shows in April i thought i should start a blog or something since when i searched for tips and tricks on painting Daemons i could only find super advanced techniques that i`m not sure i`m able to pull of.

Short about me; My name is Jonny and im 29 years old. live in sweden with my GF and my daughter (who turns 1 in april) 

I play in a small group north of stockholm about 2-3/month. 
The armies that i play are Tyranids, Salamanders and TAU.

In this blog you will be able to follow my journey to a fully painted 2000 Point Chaos Daemon / CSM army!

Here is a link to what i did in last years HPC. 

http://www.theindependentcharacters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=6718



Feel Free to drop a comment, i will try to update this as often as i can.

- Asty

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man! This is DeMante from last years HPC. I finally got some games in with my Tyranids, lost the first one and crushed the second one.

    Looking forward to see what you do with your daemons!

    Later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why my comments are duplicating... deleting the duplicate didn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts