First real game.

Today on my lunch break I headed over to my FLGS that has somewhat of a discount on GW stuff. Not by a lot but it's worth the extra time since I kinda get the paints for free compared to GW. I got two boxes of horrors that I planned to use in the game I had later that evening. 

I went over to the club to try to get them glued before my opponent showed up. And of course he was early so I had to use Hormagaunts as proxies. 

The game was brutal. I felt like I brought a bazooka to a knife fight. The only units I lost were a daemon Prince due to perils and a unit of plaguebearers. And that PB unit was a gift from the warp storm table.

Here is my list. 
2 heralds of tzeentch on disc ML3 Grimoire. 

Fateweaver 

2x11 pinks

9 screamers
15 hounds

1 daemon Prince of tzeentch. ML 2



I will tone down the list a bit for the next game since winning by 20-7 is not fun and loosing by that margin is even less fun. 

I will hopefully get some horrors primed and kairos painted this weekend :)





Comments

  1. Is that Chaos Marines you played against?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! he played nurgle so i showed him what papa nurgle could do ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts