Bzzzz!!

Baught a box of drones today and I will assemble them tomorrow. Got a birthday that I need to attend to later this evening. 

I'm probably going to but another box as well but I'm slowly building up a large backlog. And I got some toads coming in soon as well :) not sure how to paint the carapace on the drones thought so these will be my test subjects :)

I also played a game yesterday and lost rather badly. Won played BAO mission five but lost the primary :) need to be more cautious and not just go for the throat. It has cost me two games :( must be more patient :)

Comments

  1. Paint the carapace tyranid style. ;)

    I know you've painted a ton of tyranids, but I can't remember how you did the carapace before. So if you need a quick refresher tutorial on how GW does it, check this out: https://youtu.be/gevL5Rvn0Jc?t=7m53s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i makde my carapace red, i want these green as well :) not sure what color they used for the highligt but i might be able to re-produce that :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts