Easter!

With Easter here in Sweden we celebrate by giving people the Friday and Monday of. And work half day on Thursday. 

That's a lot of free time but not much to spend on painting since the families get
Together and eat eggs etc. 

But since I'm awesome and got the best wiffey I got some time to paint. 

Here is my prince that I converted the head from a screamer and the bottom jaw from a screamer :D I think it looks really awesome and will make them stick out and give more flavor. 


I also got to paint some stuff I had lying around unpainted and taunting me to get some paint on it :D 

The thunderfire cannon! Can't wait to use it with my salamanders :)


And I build and base coated 20 Bloodletters :D not a great unit but they look so cool!


When painting those quantities a airbrush would be awesome. Maybe something too get when the daughter gets old enough to move out hahaha



Comments

  1. Wow, I need to move to Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome. Only two months of really nice weather though :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts