Long time no see!

I have been traveling the past week and haven't gotten a chance to write anything but I've gotten a few games in though. Two against sisters of battle and against grey Knights. Won two out of three drew one. 

The sisters caught me of guard since I didn't know what they were capable of having them oblitorate my comand squad with three librarians a chapter master and a chaplain. Plus 5 terminators. That hurt. Drew that one with only my drop pods left the last turn. That teaches me the importance of playing the mission and not just kill. 

There were almost no photos against the sisters since they were mostly unpainted. And I don't want to show that. 

I also got to use my maulerfiends! All three and Fulgrim as a keeper of secrets in the same game. Wiped him of the board. 

That game made me want to play more slaneesh so I have ordered 20 daemonettes and 10 seekers. I want to try a big unit of 15 seekers :D

I also painted some old screamers that a buddy of mine gave me :)





Comments

Popular Posts