Daemon engine

I've been thinking a lot about the new daemon engines from forge world. The chaos knight and the "KYTAN DAEMON ENGINE OF KHORNE" really caught my intrest.

The regular Lord of skulls was rather cool but the cans on its back looked stupid. 
ive seen many conversions with knight legs but they looked kinda short. 
And getting a titan just to slaughter its legs seems like a very, very expensive conversion.

The kytan has some awesome rules to give the Daemonkin force some more flavor. The ability to shoot a unit and if you kill it outright he can charge another unit, even if he didn't shoot at it :) and with fleet he should be able to make some impressive charges. 

The only thing holding me of the "add to basket" button right now is the lack of cash. Hopefully I will get some returns from work so I can get this awesome robot of murder.




And here are the rules for it :)

Comments

Popular Posts