Oh the horror!!

Got 30 pink horrors used really cheap, and there were 20 of the old metal ones and 10 of the new plastic horrors :)

I am really exited to paint the metal ones, and i will try to make them look like blue are coming out of red ones etc.

The sad part about the metal ones is that all the ones that has an arm you need to glue on don't have it anymore so there are lots of models with socket holed i need to fill or try to find other arms to replace them with.

I have tried looking at eBay and other sites but since they are a rarity people don't usually have arms laying around for sale. and that is a bummer... there are one sculpt that is in one part and i think i have 3-4 of those :)

when painted my Horror collection will be at 53! that's 20 more then i initially wanted but gives me an incitement to buy the forgeworld Greater daemon of Tzeentch since every model that dies from his staff turns into a horror :D i hope my wife think its a good enough reason because im going to order some stuff really soon. Keep tuned to see whats coming!



This is after 24h in green soap (Grönsåpa in swedish) the metal ones turned out great but the plastic ones didnt loose much paint at all. need to get them all brushed and sanded so i can get some primer on them. The plastic ones seemed to have a thin enugh paint on is so re-prime them wont kill all detail. and when they stand among 20 others it wont show i hope :)

Comments

  1. You think genestealer hands might work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe! But I don't have any of those arms laying around :( I used plague bearers after I removed the details from them :) also two banners from the plastic horrors so I can use icons. Makes summoning more effective :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts