The rise and fall of the eldar.

My Eldar friend returned for a game after being traveling for a while and other IRL stuff and we decided not to have our usual nose bleed lists so i brought a similar list as I used last time against the daemon hunters. I removed the beasts of nurgle for a unit of horrors and a herald of tzeentch to give me some more warp charges. 

When we rolled for gifts and powers I get every great power I wanted. It was great :D invis, iron arm on the prince and GOU, etcetera etcetera. 

We rolled for first turn and he gave it to me. So I moved and ran my seekers super close to him and buffed them with invis and Grimoire. Forcing him to make the charge or get charged. He chose to charge and try to move everything out harms way. 


He killed one with the impact hit but no more damage were inflicted. The seeker put three wounds on him, killing it in the next turn and that felt great. He tried to use the shield and sword ( removed a cannon to represent it) and lucky that since he would've died on the first turn otherwise. 

In my second shooting phase a rolled a 11 making his farseer take a Ld test on 3d6 or turn into a herald. He failed and turned into a slaanesh herald (that narrative!!) 

And then I charged with my prince and some flesh hounds wiping the guardian unit from the planet. 

The rest of my army arrived from deepstrike screwing all over some bikes killing all but two. 


He made the choice to remove himself from his deployment zone since I owned it. And nurgle Bering super slow they proceeded to kill what was left in his zone   
He came in with his flyer and the two turns it was active he tried to hurt the GOU and the prince but failed to do any wounds. 

The seekers turned around and ran down the poor eldar who tried to hold their ground. 

He also had some deepstriking Hawks and spiders who tried to wipe my horrors failing miserably. The grenade scattered back killing a hawk ^^ I summoned a herald who got possession and it turned into a keeper is secrets after surviving the blast from a serpent 

The keeper proceeded to kill the spiders and since all he had left was a jet bike, his autarch and a serpent on turn four he threw in the towel. :) but he was a really good sport even though he got owned. 

Next game he will bring a more nose bleed list to counter the daemons. 

Comments

Popular Posts