I got the bug!

My tyranids were dusted of and put on the table and pitched against demonkin.

I told my opponent that if he wouldn't mind keeping his lord of skulls since the game would've been pretty one sided since all I would've done were to tie it up with some cheep gaunt unit and have almost 900 points tied up and making the game boring. So he took a pretty cool list with a thirster and a juggernaut lord supported by belakor and two helldrakes.

He seemed to have misinterpreted the rules for jinking, we thinking he needed to swoop for it to work  and ended up keeping belakor in the air until turn four. And then it was over since on the first two turns I kill two msulerfiends and his cultists plus his lord with my dimachaeron. But we shared a couple of laughs and after the game I gave him some input and tips on how to make his force more deadly. Just simple things like keeping the dogs in the front, and having the maulerfiends behind plus belakor giving shroud = 3+ cover save. Pretty nifty when you want to reach combat.

I also had some progress on the Lord of change finishing the blues and started on the robes.


Comments

Popular Posts