The beautiful vs the violent.

Game night!

We got to play last night and it was a blast. My list were the same as in the last post and my opponent had a CAD Daemonkin with 2 D thirsters, 2x8 blootletters, cultists and a lord of skull. 

We played ITC mission three, emperors will.



I got to deploy and go first. 
Moved up and tried to lure the thirsters and the skull to charge the seekers. 

I know they can kill the Thirster and at least tie the LoS in combat freeing the slaanesh daemon to load it's wound pool
Until the last bash. 


He fell for the trap and charged both units into the seekers and they took two wounds of the Thirster and took minor casualties. 


The gargantuan slaanesh monster move around the combat and charged the poor 
Cultists killing them in one swoop loading the wound pool up to ten. Now I was ready to dish out some damage. 

The prince landed after flying and psy screaming of a wound on the other Thirster and planned to charge the LoS

In his turn he summoned a skull cannon
(My model he got to borrow it :)) 


And landed the Thirster to assist the Los 
Making it easy for me to charge!

The keeper of secrets (Fulgrim) charged and did three hull pions to the LoS before he smashed it. And that's all armorbane I had. Now I knew I'm F'ed and also his bloodletters arrived aiming to remove the daemonettes holding the emperors will. 


I turned around with the super daemon trying to get that 10" charge on the newly landed Thirster. I made it so both the prince and it would charge it. 

Making the charge with both monsters taking of a wound in the impact hits and instantly killing it.


The skullcannon charged the prince and putting two wounds on it. I made it explode but he made the daemon save and I lost the combat. :/ Failing the damoniv instability with a 12 killing it outright. That really sucked haha and the bloodletters killing the daemonettes (although they were only three when the charge hit) 


Now all I have left was the slaanesh daemon who charged the bloodletters killing them and then killed the skullcannon in combat. Last turn she killed the helldrake who landed to get table quarters. She then got charged by the lord of skull who killed her with two sixes with the D. :( 


It was fun to see the two big monsters duke it out. The outcome was expected since I didn't have armorbane or something. All in all the game was really fun. I love to see people bring their big toys to the table :)

Until next time!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts