The Lord of change.

Next up is the Lord of change, and it will complete my daemon Lord collection.

I really want to go with the rainbow wing look since I think it fits that he is all colors and ever changing them like he is radiating the colors to awe and confuse the enemy.

The only way I see myself pulling it of good will be if I prime it white and use washes to get the colors on the skin and wings. I think it will look good and if it looks like shit it's only a thin layer so I can paint over it without needing to soak it in simple green or what not.

The sub assembly is done, the wings and the hand with the pink horror conjuring are not glued on yet since they will be hard to paint otherwise.

The only thing in worried about is that since all my other models are primed black he won't look like he fits with the brighter look and different painting style. Hopefully the base will keep them looking like they are painted all by me at least. 

I will post updates when I got then


Comments

Popular Posts