Another game and another army!!

Played against my friends Knights before he went to a tournament this weekend so he could try his list.

I also wanted to see what I could've done against him if we would've faced eachother last weekend.

This list only had three Knights in it but also 14 monkeys from the inquisition Codex. They work like obliterators, but BS 3. He also had Coteaz so I couldn't just fry him with my Pod and Flamer.

I won with 14-8 and he only had two hull points left on one Knight when the dustvjsd settled.


I also got a storm raven painted during the week. Still waiting for some transfers in the mail so I can add some salamanders insignias on it.


Also this is happening.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah its gonna be great! hopefully ill be picking up my order today on my lunch break :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts