Buy all the things!!!




Just bought some 2nd hand admech stuff from a buddy. I got his entire army for about 250€ so pretty happy about the deal I got.

Im putting this up for sale and kept the books, Cards for both admech and skitarii, plus 2 Ironstriders.
and an unopened box of Electro priests. Those will be returned to GW so i can get some other stuff. Probably an Priest for my admech force.

The reason im not keeping the stuff he  painted is because i don't fell i have the patience to remove the paint.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. No, we'll the one just Sweden has access to :) interested?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm interested. I'm not sure how much money I can spend with Christmas almost here. I'm mostly interested in the Tech Priest Dominus. But I'm a big fan of the ironstriders (it's to bad he didn't alternate the leg strides of them) and Onager as well. I'm assuming you are just selling the painted stuff. If you don't mind shipping overseas, send me an email at electrofire@yahoo.com.

      Delete
    3. The shipping wouldn't make at any cheaper then new in store I'm afraid. Shipping to and from Sweden is brutal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts