Chugging along!


So what have i been up to since my last update? i just got my Tablewar full case and i am waiting on the review until i have actually tried it, i have put magnets on all the infantry and on the robots.

i needed to compliment the order since the knight and the dunecrawlers wouldn't fit on the standard trays, i should've looked that up before i ordered but hey you always need more trays right?! haha probably not but if i decide to bring a full daemon summon list it cant hurt to have more then you need.

I can comment on the shipping etc it came after 2 working days so i was pleasantly suprised by that.
it came well packaged but one tray where broken inside the case, but i mailed the company and they will send me a replacement tray asap. Also i glued the one that were broken and it seems to hold, i will reinforce it with some sprue plastic underneath the crack and im sure it will hold forever.

The unit i told myself that i would compete last was something i finished over the weekend, when i base coated the dune crawlers i thought i should alteast give the robots their red color and before you know it they were done..

Although the guy that is joining the unit (cant remember the name of it) is still unpainted, i figure i will paint him at the same time as the Tech Priest dominus.

I really like how they turned out, and they will be used when i want to play "just admech" since its usually those 300 point people seem to use as their allies allowance.





I also got the dunecrawlers some paint the other night. But there is so much detail! i made the mistake of starting to paint all the little rivets on the red turret part and there are a thousand of them!





I should have them completed this week! and maybe they will see the battlefield if i can finish the remaining models until this Thursday. I dont think its possible but im aiming for next week at least :)



Comments

  1. I love the use of your tyranid bits, I may have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts