More malifaux!


Got a game in with my Daemons last week and a crushed the Marines leaving only a drop Pod left on the field.



But it was a fun game and if you know swedish you can find it on my youtube page :)

I have been reading a lot of malifaux to get the rules down and it seems like a lot of fun to play! they sure are fun to paint since almost all of the models are unique. and the game seems like a breath of fresh air after years of only ever playing 40k.

I am having my first game of Malifaux this thursday and i hope i can at least give the opponent some resistance.




And for 40k i am going to play a rather funny list as well, the 4 daemon prince formation one!

4 princes with different gods plus Kairos and fill the rest with pink horrors for more warp charges.




Comments

Popular Posts