New coat of paint!

Gave the rhinos a new coat of paint, white! Im going white scars! I really hope i can pull the white of.

Priming white is really different from black since you need to be really carefull not to use to much or to little. Im sure i need to go over them again on some parts but i am confident it will look good.


Started on the infantry as well. Got 5 done yesterday... only 55 to go! Haha :)

This is going to take a while but i want to do it great once rather then doing it half assed. 

Also tonight i will dust of my admech and play against tyranids! But im not sure war convocation is a fair army against tyranids, i dont want to stomp him. 

I'll see what i do later tonight :)


Oh also the misses finished the knight! I asked her if she could build models with me and she was possitive to the idea and i had an unbuild knight so i got her to build it with me :) i did the arms since u wanted to magnetize them but she did the rest :) hoping to get her to assemble marines for me haha :)


Comments

Popular Posts