Starting over

Its been a looooong time since my last post but ive been playing malifaux alot lately and even though the models look great i have found that it doesnt look as good in pictures and you don't have the same down time as you do in 40k.

And i am aiming to go to a malifaux tournament as well so i have been trying to get as many games in as possible :)

But enough talk about mali.

In our group there are a couple of guys starting an escalation leage in 40k and it sounded like fun, but i didnt really want to start a 5th army so i needed to look at my options. I could play with my already painted models (kinda defeats the point of the leage IMHO) remove the paint from an existing army or sell an army and get a new one :)

I chose the last 2. Sold the infantry and land raiders and got 2 calth boxes, 6 bikes, another razorback and one attack bike.

I kept the storm raven, 7 razorbacks and the centurions.

My thought is to double dip into 30k as well. So now im in the process of building a space marine army :)

Ill keep updates on my progress as i finish more stuff.

The big question is what chapter to do?...


Comments

  1. Welcome back! I need to start back up painting too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah i know its hard when you dont keep your brush wet :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts