Finished the sisters! And a new army...

Finished 10 sisters of silence I got from eBay. I was thinking about getting the prosbero box but I really don't need 30 more marines, I think 80+ is enough.

Awesome models to paint but a pain to build. Reminded me of some malifaux stuff.


I also thought it was a good idea to start another army before the year is over.. because painting Cult mechanicus, skitarii, 3 knights, a gladius strike force and a death army in a year isn't enough...

But it should be a pretty low model count, since I sold my fire warrior heavy army I wanted to try something different. So I ordered 2 stormsurges, 3 riptide, a fire warrior box and a commander. I also traded my storm raven for a start collecting box plus the book and cards.

So now I have over 2000points of tau :|

The paint scheme I'm going for is the old school light brown tau :)

Stay tuned, it's going to be great!!


Comments

Popular Posts