Done with the letters!

Now the letters are done! that makes it 30 all in all. thats enught lesser daemons of Khorne.

To bad its Khorne since its the least favorite god of mine but i got such a good deal on this, got the Thirster, Prince and the 20 letters for avout 30$ so refusing it would have been stupid.

What i would want in my army is 30 of all the lessers to be able to make any army i would want.


so, what i would want to expand my army is 30 daemonettes, 20 Plague bearers, 10 Pink horrors, 6 flamers, a couple of nurlge beasts, 3 more Drones, 5-10 more seekers of slaneesh, a Chariot, Keeper of secrets, and a Soul Grinder. -.- thats a lot now when i wrote it out..

But in time im sure my Daemon army will be complete! haha :/ my GF probably regrets giving me the green light starting a fourth army ^^

The Daemons have really become my favorite army to play and to paint but it could be the joy of the new stuff. i will play one or two more games with them before i pull out the nids again :)







Comments

Popular Posts