Nurglith

Made a mono nurgle list (with a unit of seekers since I don't have 1850 just nurgle) and my list were a GOU and two heralds of nurgle, 6 Nurglings, 20 plague bearers, 5 beasts of nurgle, one prince and the 14 seekers plus a herald on seeker. 

There were some brutal moments, like when the dread Knights charged the drones and one shots them all, same with a unit of three beasts. Strength 10 really hurts. That is why I haven't used those units before but for tonight I didn't care if I won or lost ( more than usual) I just wanted to play with the cool models :)

Another devestating moment were when the GOU dropped down behind the lines but got denied when castin iron arm so the dread Knights then double attacked it killing him with force :( I can't roll 5++ 4+ FnP to save my life :)

When he gated the draigo star and scattered into my prince I knew the game was won. A whole turn without those guys were a blast for my daemons who proceeded to destroy every other unit on the field except for a dreadnought. When Draigo and friend came back next turn it was to late. 

He was a great sport though. And we both had fun :)

I have more pictures on my camera and will hopefully upload them during the weekend. 

Comments

  1. I'm always surprised at how much you win against grey knights with daemons. I always thought grey knights where suppose to be the answer to daemons, but then again, maybe your just that good of a player!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't know... the Grey Knights don't seem to work so good in large point battles. maybe suited for allied detachments.. i like to believe its my superior skills that makes me win more often then not ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts