Been really busy

This last four days has been kinda crazy for me but it has been fun. Lots of laughs with my family and some hobbying. But I haven't really gotten the time to write something here. 

So let's start with the princes. 

I painted up a Khorne and Slaanesh prince to complete the prince part in my army. Another nurgle prince should be needed to feel entirely complete though. 

Really basic painting on these though. 


And the slaanesh one. 


I also got to sit down and paint the Kytan
So he will be ready when I need him to slaughter my enemies. 

He was really fun to paint but he got a lean back pose I'm not super happy with. 

But when superglue grabs resin you can't separate it without destroying the legs. 

Comments

  1. For really basic painting, it looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Daemons tend to look good when using simple techniques

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts