Death guard and traitor guard

I played against a new guy in our club and he plays death and traitor guard from IA13.

His list was

Lord in terminator armor
50 guardsmen
2 earthshaker cannons
1 Bane blade with a 7" large blast
2 hydras
One avenger flyer with six plague Marines
4 artillery pieces I can't remember the name of
2 chimeras with some dudes in them and a obliterater.

I brought a mono tzeentch list.
1 lord of change
2 Heralds on discs
9 screamers
3 flamers
12x 2 pinks
2 princes with 2x greater and mastery level 3.
And a flaming chariot.

I was really afraid at first since I haven't faced an army like that before so I didn't really know what I was up against.

But hey I play Daemons there is nothing to fear but other Daemons.

O charged up with everything and proceeded to first blow up the super heavy, then I ate away at his artillery. And when all tanks and artillery were rendered useless I charged the blobsquad with a prince and the Lord of change. He was tabled turn four.




The game was one sided but fun. Not sure how to tame the list more but keeping the theme. I could've added fateweaver but that would have been too cheesy.





For the next game I want to try the forgeworld rules for the models and probably film it as well :)

Comments

  1. I'm so glad to see that your pictures are bigger than before. Your old phone made them a little small when I clicked on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! i drybrushed some purple and pink to make it look more vibrant :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts