Game night

Game night is on!  After crushing eldar filth left and right he still wants a chance for revenge. He will bring what he thinks is his hardest list but I'm ready. He might use his seer counsel but I'm not sure since they are not painted yet (as far as I know) but I think I will bring the brass scorpion to the table once again since its a really fun unit to play and it has yet to fail me :)

I also updated the cards i use to book keep my powers with bigger text and pictures of my models :)



I've been painting some on the Kytan and got some of the metals down on it. I'm not sure on how I will paint the head since it's not a helmet, it looks more like a daemon head. I will make some more research before dipping the brush for sure :)

Can't wait to see that on the table! :D

Got updated on the trees I had my friend
Paint and they are looking slick. 


Comments

Popular Posts