Transportation is key!

Got two more razorbacks yesterday and as soon as my daughter went to sleep I got started building!


After building so many of them I didn't need the instructions so they got build rather fast.



I was first thinking that I needed to wait until tomorrow to prime them since it's raining but there is no time haha so I primed them and took them inside right away.

Got the green down before I went to bed



This morning before work I skipped breakfast at home so I could add the black wash and the black on it. And 5 minutes before I needed to leave I was done with that! :) I need to drill the bolters and do some highlights but I'm confident that I will be able to do that tonight :)



I really only need to finish one but both would be awesome :) I'll report back tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular Posts