Face lift!


Got some time during my lunch break to tweak the look of the blog and i like this setup a lot!
the strange thing is that i cant change the size of the minimized photos in post, they just look all weird when i try.

So from now in i will try to edit them on my desktop before posting them on the blog!

So whats new today? got a bunch of super glue so i can get to work on the skitarii and the bases!
I still need to get some magnets before i start on the Destroyer/breachers and the Robots.
Also the walkers need some magnet love!

Not sure on what weapon configuration i will use so magnets will prove super useful.
But i recon the crawler will use the AA weapons the most since its what the army don't have much of.

Also ive been looking a lot at "how to paint skitarii" on YouTube so i know what im getting in to before i dip my brushes. This is something i do before every new project to prepare me.

these are the ones i liked the most and what i think looks really good and im confident i can reproduce.



I also ordered some new head for the robots, i really don't like the mickey mouse head they come with so after some searching i found these!


They really look mars and evil so i they will make me at least consider using the unit ;)


Comments

  1. Site looks good. I have noticed lately that your pictures aren't as big as they used to be when you click on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why. The app I used has been updated and might have changed it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts