Mechanicum is under way!

Been busy at work and home so I haven't gotten to sit down and glue my precious army as I would like to. But every morning I have tried to get an 30 minutes to glue them.

And damn. These are some hard models coming from gluing Daemons. So many small details that needs to be attached everywhere and guns that come in three parts even though I think they could be one.

The worst was the sicarians. Finished five this morning and I came late to work because of them haha. Only five more to assemble.


Finished one walker as well so now I have three.



The reason I have three is that when I bought the lot from my buddy I kept two of the walkers, the mechanicus book, bothloop sets of cards (skitarii and admech) and a box of electro priests.

The priest I returned to the store and got a knight!!



It's been built the other night and I made it a crusader. Magnetized the rockets on the carapace and made the arms detachable for ease of transport. I was considering magnetizing the entire thing with all weapons etc but since I already have a paladin I figured these are the two configurations I will use.

Made an relic for my army as well.



I hope to get some of the stuff primed this weekend so I can get painting!

Comments

Popular Posts