Glue glue and more glue

Sat down yesterday and started glueing the Destroyers and when I had everything out I glued the robots as well :)

Now all I have unglued is a Dunecrawler and a knight. I might finish the crawler this week but the knight I'm still holding of on. It takes a long time to do and I don't need 4 Knights right now. When all is glued I can concentrate on painting the army! Can't wait to got it done!



I also had the first game of the year today :) Daemons vs daemonkin. I lost but it was a great game. The Lord of skulls made short work of Mr pincy in Assault.


Comments

  1. How are you planning on loading out your Skitarii Vanguard and Rangers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 plasma on the vanguards and 2 sniper rifles on the Rangers.

      Delete
  2. Oh I like that. I was thinking of doing 2 plasma/1 sniper and 2 haywire/1 sniper. But I think I like the 2 sniper better. I was also thinking of picking up another set to fill out with 3 and 3 of each.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts