Table war!!

Since the crusade bag won't work for me I put it up in one of the buy and sell groups on Facebook and got it sold within the hour. And of course got another case for my army! A bit more expensive but a ton more impressive! I got the table war full case!

I got it from a independent retailer in Sweden called Polar Bear Trading company they only had the MARK II but those has the combination lock on it and that is useful when you have a 2 year old at home :)

I got the red one, But fist i wanted to know if i could fit my army in it without cutting and buying custom foam.


As you can se someone is transporting flyers in this bad boy! makes me confident my Tyranids might even fit! Atleast my forgeworld Daemons will see battle outside of our battle bunker.



Here is the case transporting five knighs!!




The cases and models in the photos are not mine, and dont claim ownership etc, just wanted to share what i was looking for when i found it :)

Hoping to get the case shipped this week (put my order in last friday) and i will post a initial review as soon as possible :)


I will probalby be done with the Ironstriders tonight as well (the bases are drying as im at work) and i only have the metal highlights left on them :)


Comments

Popular Posts